Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Free printable math game 1 - 30



I found this cute game from growingkinders for free at her blog. Let me show you how I used this cute game that she created. I took all the numbers and copied them on card stock and glued them down on a folder. I made 3 different folders, putting the numbers in different order. Then I took the cards with frames and made those into cards. I added so that I had ten frames for up to 30. The students play this game by pulling out the ten frame cards. The student that pulls the card out has to count and show the group how many and what number they need to cover up their folder. Everyone puts a cotton ball down on that number. I don’t trust some of my students not to eat marshmallows. Hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. I love how you did this! I have lots of math game *freebies* that I would love for you to come check out. I will be sharing some leprechaun *freebies* this week! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete