Tuesday, May 31, 2011

caterpillar

Hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend. I know I spent lots of time outside. I just posted the banana split game on tpt check it out the students are loving it, all while learning about subtraction.

Today is the last day for the contest for the flowers. You can clip them on your hair, bags, dogs (That’s what I would do if I had a girl dog). I make them for everything. I am only posting pink and yellow but you will get to pick from a couple colors. Check out below on how to enter.



Next we have some lovely butterflies in our classroom. We have been learning about the stages in the classroom as it happens to them. I posted these caterpillars / larva project that have facts on them to learn about the stages.

I did the facts one by one and didn’t show them what it would turn out like until we were done. They were so excited to see that the facts all make a caterpillar. I posted it free on tpt for you all to enjoy! It is put so that you can copy all the facts on different colors or it has one sheet that has all the facts together on it. Plus it makes great decorations for hanging up in the room.

2 comments:

  1. I just became a follower tonight. You have lots of cute ideas :)
    Just Add Clipart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog tonight. You have lots of cute ideas :)
    Just Add Clipart

    ReplyDelete